SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Some Santa Fe city employees are calling on the city council to removed Mayor Alan Webber. The Santa Fe New Mexican reports, the city’s union approved a no-confidence vote Wednesday.
They cited concerns about mismanagement over the past few years including the death of an electrician and a botched plan to remove historical markers and statues.
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Bike to Work Week goes virtual
- New Mexico officials respond to the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?