SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Santa Fe Animal Shelter is going virtual for its annual Barkin’ Ball fundraiser. The fundraiser airs online Tuesday, Dec. 1, and will include adoption success stories, and celebrity supporters including Shirley MacLaine and Ali MacGraw.
Its largest fundraiser of the year, the Santa Fe Animal Shelter says its Barkin’ Ball typically welcomes donors and their furry companions to participate in an evening of food, music, and fun to celebrate the thousands of lives the shelter saves while raising funds needed to remain an open-admission, no-kill shelter. This year, the fundraiser will be virtual and will feature a stream all day on Dec. 1 on the shelter website and Facebook.
Latest New Mexico News:
- New Mexico was first in the nation to launch website for COVID-19 vaccine registrations
- New Mexico lawmakers, industry leaders react to Pres. Biden’s moratorium on oil, gas lease
- NM House passes new rules for virtual legislative session
- NMSP arrest man involved in double fatal pedestrian hit-and-run
- Report: Approximately 12,462 Santa Fe households received CARES Act funding