NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The BNSF Railway is offering a $10,000 reward for information about a train derailment that happened on Wednesday. Railway officials say it appears someone intentionally put railroad ties on the tracks near Vado, south of Las Cruces, which caused two locomotives and a dozen cars to go off the tracks.
The engineer and conductor suffered minor injuries. Anyone with information is asked to call state police.
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- City officials give public opportunity to meet police chief candidates Saturday
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Survey: Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases