ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Rail Runner is discounting fares 75% starting Monday, April 18, and running through at least July 31. All one-way, day pass, and monthly pass fares will be reduced. This means it will now cost $2 for a day pass to travel all six zones or $15 for a monthly pass. Reduced fares do not apply to annual train passes.
Story continues below
- Crime: APD: 2 in custody after standoff at northwest Albuquerque gas station
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
The Rio Metro Regional Transit District will shift operational costs to cover 50% of the fare reduction while the remaining 25% will be covered by reimbursement funding from the New Mexico Department of Transportation.