NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The National Park Service and the FAA are asking for the public’s input on proposed air tours over Bandelier National Monument. The proposed air tour management plan would allow up to 101 air tours across nine different routes.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
There are some concerns air tours could damage wildlife and other natural and cultural resources. The public can submit comments through the park service’s website through October 3.