FARMINGTON, N.M. (KRQE) – The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office says someone is targeting political signs. In the last several weeks, the Sheriff’s Office and the Farmington Police Department say they have received several reports of sign theft or damage. Photos show graffiti on signs around town.
The Sheriff’s Department says depending on the cost of signs and how many are destroyed, whoever is responsible could face felony charges. They are asking anyone who has information to contact the non-emergency number at 505-334-6622.
Latest New Mexico News
- Route 66 Casino shuts down due to COVID-19 surge
- Views on immigration, border wall set New Mexico congressional candidates apart
- Santa Fe movie theater set to re-open as restaurant
- Homicide suspect arrested in San Juan County
- Protesters opposed to public health order gather at Roundhouse