RATON, N.M. (KRQE) – This story feels like it should start with ‘once upon a time;’ three bears were caught on camera scrounging around outside a home in Raton. Thanks to Ernest Salas for sending News 13 this video. He says this has turned into a nightly routine.
- What Bernalillo County Open Space is asking guests to do when they visit
- Santa Fe mayor hits roadblock in removal plan of obelisk honoring Kit Carson
- Duo to turn old Clovis train station into restaurant
- Bear cub caught after roaming around Española
- New Native American digital collection reveals historic treaties