LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico State University’s Cooperative Extension Sevice will host a Rancher’s Workshop later this month. It’s scheduled for April 26 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Chaves County Fairgrounds.
Story continues below
- Crime: APD: 2 in custody after standoff at northwest Albuquerque gas station
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
The event will focus on numerous topics such as beef quality assurance, marketing strategies, and predator and fly control. Registration is $25. More information can be found on NMSU’s website.