LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico State University’s Physical Science Laboratory has just been awarded a new contract to support its various programs. The contract from the U.S. Department of Defense is for 10 years and is worth over $92 million.
The lab will help support operations, vulnerability assessments, and analysis programs. The contract started last month and will run through 2030.
- Man sentenced for smuggling firearms out of US
- Taxation and Revenue Department announces phone payment option for taxes
- Video: New Mexico firefighter arrested for DWI
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough