NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico State Police will be conducting DWI checkpoints; saturation patrols; and registration, insurance, and driver’s license checkpoints in all New Mexico counties during the month of September.
According to a news release Wednesday, NMSP says they want to bring awareness in an effort to reduce alcohol-related fatalities, end DWI in New Mexico, and change society’s attitude about drinking and driving.
- 8,600 asylum-seekers now registered to return to US from Mexico
- Las Cruces Public Schools, police to hold press conference following death of superintendent
- Popejoy announces 2021-2022 season
- FACE the Hunger campaign strives to feed New Mexico’s hungry children, families
- WATCH LIVE: Mayor Keller, Albuquerque officials to provide update on city’s path from Yellow to Turquoise Level