NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico State Police will be conducting DWI checkpoints; saturation patrols; and registration, insurance, and driver’s license checkpoints in all New Mexico counties during the month of September.
According to a news release Wednesday, NMSP says they want to bring awareness in an effort to reduce alcohol-related fatalities, end DWI in New Mexico, and change society’s attitude about drinking and driving.
- Grant to help pay for work along Southwest Chief rail route
- Tracking the Tropics: Development possible in Caribbean later this week or this weekend
- Park service bars access to site of border wall protests in Arizona
- Erica’s Wednesday Afternoon Forecast
- Managers warn that Rio Grande could go dry in Albuquerque