NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – With the loss of jobs during this pandemic, the State Department of Transportation is hoping to help.
It’s looking to fill ten temporary positions. The department needs five people in Carlsbad and five in Hobbs to collect debris on the roadsides. The job pays $12.50 an hour and seasonal with expected temporary assignments to August 31.
If interested to apply for a position, please contact Sabrina Sanders at 575-626-6979 or Sabrina.Sanders@state.nm.us. Interested in full-time positions, visit https://www.spo.state.nm.us/
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve