WINDOW ROCK, AZ (KRQE) – A new Miss Navajo Nation was crowned Saturday afternoon. Niagara Rockbridge won the title during the 69th annual pageant.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
Participants competed in a sheep butchering contest, traditional food competition, and business and traditional knowledge interview. They also displayed their traditional and contemporary talent skills.
Rockbridge takes the crown from Shaandiin Parrish, who held the title for two years. Last year’s pageant was canceled due to COVID.