NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – If you bought a Powerball ticket for Saturday’s drawing, there’s a possibility you might be a winner. One lucky New Mexican has won a big prize. The New Mexico Lottery says someone in the state matched five numbers from Saturday’s drawing but missed the Powerball, which earns them a $1 million prize.
The numbers for Saturday’s drawing were 12, 22, 26, 46, and 59. The Powerball was 26.
Story continues below:
- Crime: NMSP seek person of interest in Santa Rosa homicide
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
The prize must be claimed within 90 days. There was no winner for the top Powerball jackpot, which now stands at $332 million.