NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – One popular New Mexico eatery is finally turning to delivery amid the new restriction for restaurants.
Dion’s announced Wednesday it is now partnering with Door Dash for deliveries within five miles of any Dion’s store. You can place your order either through Door Dash or on the Dion’s website.
Dion’s says it will see how the process goes before deciding whether to keep delivery long-term.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve