LAS VEGAS, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico Highlands University students may soon get certification in the hemp industry. The Board of Regents has approved a new Emerging Business Markets Entrepreneurship program with its first concentration on focusing on hemp. It comes after the state legalized industrial hemp in 2019. The program must still go through an accreditation process and get approval from the Higher Learning Commission.
Latest New Mexico News
- Man wanted in Albuquerque for armed robbery arrested in Clovis
- Las Cruces man sentenced to 45 years in prison for murder of girlfriend
- Leadership of new MMIP advisory council named by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Efforts to expand New Mexico’s prescription drug donation program begin in Roundhouse
- INTERVIEW: Off-duty BCSO Lt. recounts chasing accused Coronado Center shooter