NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico’s Attorney General Hector Balderas is now among those suing the company Juul over the vaping epidemic.
The lawsuit alleges the company illegally advertised and sold its products to underage youth. It demands Juul pay for the costs associated with combating the public health crisis in New Mexico. An estimated one in four teens vapes. A federal ban on sweet-flavored vaping products was passed earlier this year.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites