NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The State of New Mexico has announced more New Mexicans will get a three-month extension on their property tax due date. These extensions are coming as a result of the impact wildfires have had across the state.
Story continues below
- Crime: APD: 2 in custody after standoff at northwest Albuquerque gas station
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
Property owners in San Miguel County now have until August 11 before their taxes will be considered delinquent. The state had already announced an extension for Mora County residents.