FARMINGTON, N.M. (KRQE) – The airman charged with the murder of a Mennonite woman is expected back in court next week.
Mark Gooch is accused of murdering 27-year-old Sasha Krause from Farmington back in January. Gooch, a 21-year-old airman at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona, was arrested Tuesday.
Investigators have not said how they connected him to the crime. Gooch was in an Arizona courtroom Friday, but no decision was made on his bail. Instead, another hearing was scheduled for this Friday.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites