NAVAJO NATION (KRQE) – Navajo Nation leaders have finalized an agreement on how to spend more than $1 billion in federal pandemic relief. Navajo Nation President Jonathan Inez signed the agreement Friday, which spends $215 million for water and wastewater infrastructure.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
Also included in the agreement is nearly $100 million for home electricity, $120 million for high-speed internet, $130 million fo housing, and nearly $20 million for health care.