ALAMOGORDO, N.M. (KRQE) – A man will spend a year behind bars for embezzling from the high school booster club. Prosecutors say 45-year-old Albert ‘Vincent’ Flores Jr. pleaded no contest last year after he embezzled thousands of dollars from the Alamogordo Tiger Touchdown Club.
He spent that at restaurants and Walmart and on services like Netflix and Redbox. Flores must also serve two years of probation and pay $10,000 in restitution.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites