SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham remains on Joe Biden’s shortlist for Vice President. According to the Associated Press, she’s one of six people being considered as Biden’s running mate.
The others include Senator Kamala Harris, former National Security Adviser Susan Rise, Representative Val Demings, Atlanta Mayor keisha Lance Bottoms, and Senator Elizabeth Warren. The AP says the search has entered a second round of vetting.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites