COLORADO (KRQE) – Rescue crews in northern Colorado saved an injured New Mexico hiker. According to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, the 18-year-old from Farmington hurt his ankle Wednesday afternoon while hiking along the Eldorado Canyon Trail.
Story continues below
- COVID-19: NMDOH enacts crisis standards of care for health care system
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque police, fire unions sound off on proposed vaccine mandate
- Weather: Cold front brings more wind and cooler temperatures
- Health: ABQ BioPark closes for staff mental health day
- Español: KRQE En Español: Lunes 18 de Octubre 2021
The rescue took about two hours with the Rocky Mountain Rescue Group using a wheeled carrier to get him out. The teen declined to go to the hospital.