SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered Saturday that all flags be flown at half-staff in the state of New Mexico in recognition of the death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The U.S. Flag code states that upon the death of an associate justice of the Supreme Court, flags shall be flown at half-staff form the day of death until interment.
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 listeria contamination of ice cream
- Erica’s Thursday Morning Forecast
- Community fundraising for family of late postal worker after semi crash
- National Insurance Crime Bureau releases top 10 stolen cars list
- COVID-19 outbreak among workers at UNM surgery center