GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – The Gallup Police Department has canceled a Missing Person Juvenile Runaway advisory for 14-year-old Leah Haudley. Authorities report on Wednesday, Oct. 21 that Haudley has since been located and is safe.
The advisory was initially issued after Haudley was last seen on Oct. 19, 2020, around 10 p.m. at her home located at the Sun Valley Apartments in Gallup. She was last seen wearing a gray sweater, gray sweatpants, and a blue bandana.
- Afternoon storm chances return through Saturday
- Isotopes Park transforms for New Mexico United’s home opener
- Family files lawsuit against UNM after fatal fall
- Trial underway for Roswell man accused of murdering his family
- ‘No need to panic’: White House says things will be back to normal now that Colonial Pipeline is back online