GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – The Gallup Police Department has canceled a Missing Person Juvenile Runaway advisory for 14-year-old Leah Haudley. Authorities report on Wednesday, Oct. 21 that Haudley has since been located and is safe.
The advisory was initially issued after Haudley was last seen on Oct. 19, 2020, around 10 p.m. at her home located at the Sun Valley Apartments in Gallup. She was last seen wearing a gray sweater, gray sweatpants, and a blue bandana.
- Big Game Bound Week 12: Lions’ Thanksgiving tradition & best NFL rivalries
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- WATCH LIVE: APD to release details of recent officer-involved shootings
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans