NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The New Mexico Environment Department is getting help dealing with pollution.
The EPA granted the department nearly $700,000. They say its to clean up rivers when rainfall or snowmelt carries pollutants into rivers, lakes and other bodies of water.
The Environment Department says it will funnel the money into programs to clean up pollution.
- South Valley shopping center may get expansion
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Torrance County judge
- New Mexico United home opener among dozens of events canceled due to coronavirus concerns
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico: 6 Confirmed Cases
- All New Mexico public schools closed for 3 weeks amid coronavirus