SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Santa Fe author famous for the treasure chest he supposedly hid in the Rockies posted pictures of himself being reunited with that treasure. Forrest Fenn announced earlier this month that someone had finally found the chest he claims he hid more than a decade ago with only a cryptic poem to guide treasure hunters to the secret spots.
Tuesday, Fenn posted pictures on his blog saying the box is darker and some of the silver is tarnished but this is indeed his famed treasure. Fenn says he is respecting the finder’s wish to remain anonymous and keep the hiding spot secret.
- Lawsuit over Forrest Fenn’s fortune dropped
- Woman files lawsuit claiming Forrest Fenn solution stolen
- Forrest Fenn fires back at frustrated treasure hunter
- Treasure hunters suing Forrest Fenn for misleading clues to hidden treasure
- Albuquerque man claims to know where Forrest Fenn hid treasure
- Man killed searching for Forrest Fenn treasure