NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Officials are lifting fire restrictions due to monsoon season. The restrictions had been in place since mid-May for all non-municipal, non-federal, and non-tribal lands.
However, the New Mexico State Forester says summer rains are starting to slow down the fire danger. However, the forestry division could re-implement restrictions if the danger returns.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve