NAVAJO NATION (KRQE) – The FBI is investigating a crash in northwestern New Mexico that killed two Mormon missionaries. Michael Davis from Utah and Tyson Haycock from Montana were both killed in the head-on crash Thursday afternoon on the Navajo Nation.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
A third missionary was badly hurt and is being treated at an Albuquerque hospital. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints says the two missionaries, who were both 20 years old, were serving in the Farmington mission. The FBI has not released any details about the crash.