NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Bernalillo County wants the community’s opinions on what to do with the Sandia Ranch property. It sits in the north valley near Osuna and Edith.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Neighbors have worked with the county for years developing the land for agricultural uses. However, they found out last year there were other plans including a school, a park, also an open space, and an equestrian center.
There is a meeting on September 22 to talk about proposed uses and improvements to the property. That’s happening at the Raymond G. Sanchez Community Center at 5 p.m.