FARMINGTON, N.M. (KRQE) – With the governor giving museums the green light to reopen over the weekend, one New Mexico museum hot the ground running. The Farmington Museum welcomed visitors on Saturday, highlighting two exhibits, one called ‘Gridiron Glory’ featuring memorabilia from the pro-football hall of fame.
The other is called ‘Inside Out’ and takes museum-goers through the history of women’s fashion, as well as how it shaped and was shaped by social movements. The museum is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The museum says donations are welcomed and some touring exhibits require an entrance fee.
- Roadrunner caught with tarantula in beak in Las Cruces
- Local business target of repeat thief
- DOJ releases update in investigation of ‘discarded’ Pennsylvania ballots
- Family of Gallup man who died in police custody wants answers
- Las Cruces hit and run suspects turn themselves in