SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – If COVID-19 has kept you from exploring some of Santa Fe’s trails, you’re in luck. With a little help from Google, you can traverse the trails without leaving the comfort of your home. You can travel up to Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, Pecos National Historic Park, or stick closer to home at the Santa Fe Railyard Park among many other adventures.
- Albuquerque Involved has given $200K to local nonprofit community
- Explora offers virtual winter camps this December, financial aid available
- 32 New Mexico State Parks to reopen for day-use to New Mexico residents
- Albuquerque health inspectors identifying frequent COVID-related violations
- Can employers require you to get a COVID-19 vaccine?