ESPAÑOLA, N.M. (KRQE) – Police say the organizer of a low-rider event this weekend was caught breaking the public health order. In pictures sent to KRQE News 13, by an anonymous viewer, people at the event in Española on Saturday evening can be seen without masks and not social distancing.
State Police say they cited organizer Corey Ringo for violating the state’s mass gathering ban and he’ll have to appear in court. Ringo tells KRQE News 13 that State Police made the group disperse but did not want to comment further for now.
- Local chef featured on Food Network’s ‘Chopped’
- PHOTOS: Winter weather continues across New Mexico
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta becomes hurricane again in the Gulf of Mexico
- Catholic parishioners demand Mass from Archbishop