ESPAÑOLA, N.M. (KRQE) – Police say the organizer of a low-rider event this weekend was caught breaking the public health order. In pictures sent to KRQE News 13, by an anonymous viewer, people at the event in Española on Saturday evening can be seen without masks and not social distancing.
State Police say they cited organizer Corey Ringo for violating the state’s mass gathering ban and he’ll have to appear in court. Ringo tells KRQE News 13 that State Police made the group disperse but did not want to comment further for now.
- Police respond to ‘incident’ at Highland Park Fourth of July parade
- Tour de France: How many calories will the winner burn?
- UNM researchers use computers to simulate chemical reactions
- Third-generation American Flat Track pro racer dies at Weedsport Speedway, Saturday evening
- Large retailers consider paying customers not to return items