ESPAÑOLA, N.M. (KRQE) – Police say the organizer of a low-rider event this weekend was caught breaking the public health order. In pictures sent to KRQE News 13, by an anonymous viewer, people at the event in Española on Saturday evening can be seen without masks and not social distancing.
State Police say they cited organizer Corey Ringo for violating the state’s mass gathering ban and he’ll have to appear in court. Ringo tells KRQE News 13 that State Police made the group disperse but did not want to comment further for now.
- WATCH: Cobra Kai’s Season 4 trailer sets return of old Karate Kid villain
- Frozen potstickers recalled after plastic found in them
- Local organization works to provide health services to Native American elders
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial
- South Texas city receiving Haitian migrants from Del Rio and RGV, mayor says