CARRIZOZO, N.M. (KRQE) – The state is spending $8.5 million on main street in downtown Carrizozo. The Department of Transportation says it’s to reconstruct two miles between mile markers 122 and 124.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
The upcoming project will add sidewalk, drainage, and curb and gutter improvements. It will take two years to complete.