CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – One of New Mexico’s most popular local pizza chain is heading to the high plains. Dion’s announced Monday their plans to open a 26th location, this time in Clovis. This will be the chain’s fourth location in southern New Mexico and the first to open since the Roswell restaurant earlier this year. The store is set to open its doors by the summer of 2021.
Latest New Mexico News
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1