Deer made their way through the powdery snow and it was so deep it was almost touching their underbellies. The storm dumped about 20 inches of snow in Red River.
- National Hispanic Cultural Center Art Museum to reopen Friday
- “I’m just living how I want to live”: Man cited for repeat disturbances
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Man who ran over, killing girlfriend found guilty
- Mother of 5-month-old baby allegedly killed by boyfriend to remain in jail