CHAMA, N.M. (KRQE) – A historic steam railroad is gearing up to start its 2020 season with a modified schedule.
The Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad trains will run as of this Sunday, leaving from Antonito, Colorado or Chama, New Mexico, and stop at historic Osier, Colorado for lunch. The start date was delayed because of restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Departures out of Chama, New Mexico will resume as soon as allowed by the state. You can check the full schedule on the Cumbres and Toltec website.
Correction: In a previous version we started the wrong start date.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites