NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Crews have responded to multiple lightning-caused fires in the San Juan National Forest over the past several days. In all, there have been 12, with the most in the Pagosa Ranger District.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque cocktail bar named best new cocktail bar in the United States
- Trending: Liberty Tax Service sues Better Call Saul creators
- New Mexico: Cities with the most expensive homes in New Mexico
- Crime: APD identifies vehicle of interest in homicide investigation
- KRQE En Español: Abren nuevo centro médico en el suroeste de Albuquerque
Two small fires on Chris Mountain could be seen from town on Monday, one grew to three acres. A hotshot crew and air resources have been brought in as fire danger remains high and temperatures continue to rise.