CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Clovis is making it a little easier to clear up your trash. The landfill will waive its fees through the weekend. You can even take your old tires, limited to nine tires or less per household. It ends Monday at noon; The landfill opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday and Monday but at noon on Sunday.
Latest New Mexico News
- Railway seeking public’s help in solving train derailment
- NMSP release lapel video of shooting, killing of Rodney Applewhite
- NM murder suspect tracked to Arizona, ends in deadly standoff
- New COVID-19 “oral swab” test to be used more in southern New Mexico
- NMSP investigate fatal head-on crash in Roswell