ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Roswell wants to hear form its residents. The city performance survey has been set up online so residents and business owners can give input about city services. The goal of the survey is to figure out how the city is doing in taking care of the needs of the community.
People are welcome to complete it anonymously, although contact information is appreciated for any potential follow-ups. To take the survey, click here.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve