SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The City of Santa Fe is opening a public survey asking how Santa Fe could better understand its history. The survey asks questions about recognizing cultural differences and being good ancestors for the next generations of Santa Feans.
Story continues below
- New Mexico: Murder suspect from New York arrested near Edgewood
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Warmer weather this weekend after a cold start to Saturday
- Crime: Shoplifter hits Target stores 20+ times, taking thousands in goods
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
The project started because of the toppling of the obelisk last year, and vandalism of other monuments. The survey will close in December. For more information or to fill the survey, visit chartsantafe.com.