SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Small businesses and non-profits in the Santa Fe area could soon see a big boost. The City of Santa Fe, along with the Town of Edgewood, and Santa Fe County are now offering CARES Act money.
The program offers one-time grants of up to $15,000 with applications available on Friday. Among other qualifications, businesses have to have lost 25 percent of their revenue due to COVID-19, have less than 50 employees, and agree to report about the use of the funds.
- New wristbands serve as wearable vaccine card
- Austin City Hall surrounded by tents during camp-in protest of new public camping ban
- Officers named in fatal officer-involved shooting in Roswell
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- ‘Do not click on any links’: Postal Service warns of fake texts, emails about deliveries, packages