SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Small businesses and non-profits in the Santa Fe area could soon see a big boost. The City of Santa Fe, along with the Town of Edgewood, and Santa Fe County are now offering CARES Act money.
The program offers one-time grants of up to $15,000 with applications available on Friday. Among other qualifications, businesses have to have lost 25 percent of their revenue due to COVID-19, have less than 50 employees, and agree to report about the use of the funds.
- LIVE: White House Christmas Tree arrival kicks off holiday traditions in DC
- Local health officials to speak on COVID-19
- Family & Community Services offers support to those experiencing homelessness during COVID-19
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant