NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – With the increased need for high-speed internet, Bernalillo County is looking to improve services in the east mountains. The county and the village of Tijeras are conducting a survey to determine broadband needs for residents and businesses. The county says it’s considering applying for a USDA Community Connect grant to improve service in the area. There is no timeline for when improvements would be made.
Latest New Mexico News
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1