BERNALILLO COUNTY, N.M. (KRQE) – The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating an officer-involved shooting with New Mexico State Police west of Albuquerque on Saturday morning.
According to State Police, a suspect has been brought into custody. One officer has been transported to a hospital with minor injuries.
Eastbound I-40 was closed at mile marker 127, east of Laguna but around 5:30 p.m., the roads were reopened.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve