CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said. The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower. Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Canadian lawmaker caught naked during video conference
- Sydney man finds snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
- After months on lam, slaughterhouse escapee beefalo caught