The United States Department of State is putting a hold on all new passports. The only exception is ‘life-or-death’ emergencies like a serious illness, injury or death in your immediate family.
If you do need to renew your passport, expedited service is not available right now. Of course, the state department has asked all Americans to avoid international travel because of the coronavirus.
However, some may still be eligible to renew their passports through the mail.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites