BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Las Cruces officer accused of putting suspect in deadly chokehold; fired
- 911 calls: Drivers describe scene of deadly wrong-way I-40 crash
- Tadpole Fire burning in Gila National Forest
- Public can request streets to be part of new city initiative
- APD investigating west side shooting involving child