PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Las Cruces school board to reconsider decision to rename Oñate High School
- Erica’s Monday Morning Forecast
- Local teen’s study abroad program on hold due to coronavirus
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- UNM basketball coach Paul Weir releases statement on death of J.B. White