PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- APD investigating homicide at SE Motel 6
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Mom has been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Abolish Confederate Heroes Day: Texas lawmaker reintroduces bill after ‘white supremacist’ U.S. Capitol riots