TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The attorney for Brian Laundrie’s family will not hold a press conference Tuesday pursuant to a request from the FBI that he not go ahead with it. The news conference was previously scheduled to be held at 1 p.m. in Long Island, New York, on Tuesday, according to NewsNation’s Brian Entin.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Gorgeous weather to end the work week
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
On Monday, officers and FBI agents removed items from his family home in North Port, Florida. They continue to search for him as part of their investigation. His parents say they haven’t seen him in five days.
Remains thought to be those of Petito were found in Wyoming Sunday. The cause of death has not been released.