Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an FBI or CIA detective?
Well, now you can with the Spies, Lies and Nukes conference that’s making it’s way to Albuquerque.
You can join former CIA covert operative Valerie Plame for this intensive two-day conference that will bring together experts with extraordinary experiences and access to the highest levels of US policy-makers.
The speakers will consist of legendary intelligence officers who will discuss their perspectives and experiences on cyber warfare, covert action, international affairs, and nuclear proliferation.
“My goal for this conference is to provoke dynamic and illuminating exchanges between the audience and an expert panel of legendary intelligence officers”, said Plame.
This conference will leave you informed, entertained, and challenged as they explore international secrets and why they still matter.
Some Keynote Speakers include:
• James C. Lawler – Soul Catcher – How the CIA Recruits Assets
• The Honorable Mary Beth Long – Covert Action and Presidential Findings
• Glenn Carle – Terrorism, Intelligence, and Paradigms of Perception
• Rolf Mowatt-Larssen – Who Really Killed JFK?
• Bruce Held – The Cuban Missile Crisis: A Secret Intelligence Perspective
The conference will take place November 3rd and 4th at the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe.
For more information on the conference and how to get tickets, click here.