As many of us prepare to do our holiday shopping, why not do it while helping out a good cause in the process?
That’s what you can do this weekend at the Positive Links lunch and shopping fundraiser this weekend.
There will be artists of various mediums selling their amazing work, from handmade dog clothes to holiday cards and decorative items and more.
Here is a list of the local artists who will be participating:
– Kathleen’s Fabric Creations – This vegan artist creates Christmas cards, fabric baskets, totes, handbags, and the like!
– Unique Lathe Work – Writing pens/pencils, Letter Openers, Key Chains, Fan/Light Pulls, Wine Bottle Stoppers, etc. made from wood and acrylics.
– Raven Stitches – This vegan artist creates furry companion clothing including hoodies, fleece jackets and gorgeous couture creations.
– Orgonite Pyramids – Orgonite pyramids and pendants, magnetic crystal bracelets, alien pendants and earrings and other jewelry items made from polymer clay.
– Robin Gomez and Chandra Manning – Photos (framed and unframed), Hand-made greeting cards/paper crafts, Hand-made jewelry.
– Wearable Geology – This vegan artist creates beautiful jewelry with wire wrapped crystals and faux leather cords.
–Joy Yazza – Up-cycled pet furniture. (Joy turns old, ugly end-tables into beautiful and stylish pet beds for cats or smaller dogs). She will also have up-cycled Christmas decorations.
For more information, click here.